New Adult Fiction Titles
- All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr
- Driftwood Tides by Gina Holmes
- Still Alice by Lisa Genova
- Inside the O'Briens by Lisa Genova
- One Wish by Robyn Carr
- Gathering Shadows by Nancy Mehl
- You Were Meant for Me by Yona Zeldis McDonough
New Adult Non-Fiction Titles
- The Untethered Soul by Michael A. Singer
- Still Waters by Jennifer Lauck
- The Imitation Game
- The Theory of Everything
New Audio Book Titles
- Burn by James Patterson
- Deadline by John Sandford
- Gray Mountain by John Grisham
- Mean Streak by Sandra Brown
- The Smoke at Dawn by Jeff Shaara
- Little Mercies by Heather Gudenkauf
- Killing Patton by Bill O'Reilly
New Children's Titles
- 2015-2016 Rebecca Caudill Award Books are Here!
- 2015-2016 Monarch Award Books are Here!
- Caldecott and Newbery Award Books
- YOUNG ADULT BOOKS
- Written in the Stars by Aisha Saeed
- The Templeton Twins by Ellis Weiner
- The Penderwicks in Spring by Jeanne Birdsall
Books, Magazines & Videos
The Tiskilwa Public library has an extensive collection of general fiction and non-fiction books for both young and old a like, as well as Large Print, Audio Books, Magazines and Videos to choose from.
For your convenience, we now offer an online search of our entire catalog. Please use the form in the upper right corner of this page to begin your search!
The Tiskilwa Library has one of the best audio book collections in Bureau County!
No time for a lengthy book? Try one of our magazines! We subscribe to:
- American Patchwork & Quilting
- Better Homes & Gardens
- Consumer Reports
- Country Living
- Country Woman
- Craft Ideas
- Crafts & Things
- Field & Stream
- Fons & Porter for the Love of Quilting
- Good Housekeeping
- McCall's Quilting
- National Geographic for Kids
- Outdoor Life
- Reader's Digest (large print)
- Rug Hooking
- Significant Living
- Spirtuality & Health
- Taste of Home
- Weight Watcher's
- Woman's Day
Patrons are allowed to check out magazines for two weeks.
Any Video/DVD may be checked out for 1 week with a limit is two videos at a time, per family. Overdue videos will be charged $1 per day.